Changing Pads & Discs Vito 108CDI (yr 2000)

DaveR

Reaction score
I'm soon to change my front discs and pads and probably rear pads/handbrake shoes. As no manuals seem to be available I'm doing this blind. Is there anything in particular I should look out for - any special tools needed etc? Are the parts on the CDI any different to the rest of the Vito range?

Thanks

Dave

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
DaveR said:
I'm soon to change my front discs and pads and probably rear pads/handbrake shoes. As no manuals seem to be available I'm doing this blind. Is there anything in particular I should look out for - any special tools needed etc? Are the parts on the CDI any different to the rest of the Vito range?

Thanks

Dave

Changing your disc and pads are straight forward and standard. Some people now prefer to clamp the pipes when pushing back the pistons, the choice is yours. you should have it done in 2-3 hours max

Malcolm

OP
D

DaveR

Reaction score
Thanks for that Malcolm. Good to hear.

Dave

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom