E320 Avantgarde W211 Saloon Petrol

M7JDP

Reaction score
Website
www.JPromotions.uk
Your Mercedes
E-class E350 saloon w212 2010
Hello!

I have just joined this forum having recently purchased my latest Mercedes. I love being back in a Merc and I am not planning leaving the marque again!

My Mercedes history is:

E300 Advantgarde Turbodiesel W210 Saloon in Green
E300 Elegance Turbodiesel W210 Saloon in Blue
ML320 Petrol in Green
CLK320 Advantgarde Petrol convertible in Blue
E320 Advantgarde Petrol in Silver

I look forward to reading through this forum and possibly joining the club.

All the best

John

Spannaz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Kia Sedona 08
Hi and welcome. Willing to hear how you find the petrol version. Am considering a petrol as the diesel gets used rarely these days, but having found the E500 a rare beast am liking the idea of a V6.

OP
M7JDP

M7JDP

Reaction score
Website
www.JPromotions.uk
Your Mercedes
E-class E350 saloon w212 2010
Hi and welcome. Willing to hear how you find the petrol version. Am considering a petrol as the diesel gets used rarely these days, but having found the E500 a rare beast am liking the idea of a V6.

Only having had this car 10 days it's all early days but I am loving it, lots to learn about and I will most certainly proved feedback about my findings!

Thanks

John

s500colin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2001/5L And Toyota Landcruiser 50th Anniversary Ltd Edition 4.7L
Hello John
Welcome to the Forum

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom