EQA Camera issues

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
EQA 250 2021
First off, my first post after having an EQA since September. Love the car and the driving experience, but I've started to notice a few software errors (I assume) creeping in after a recent over-air upgrade.

The windscreen camera that's used for a number of functions suddenly seems to stop working and throws up a dash warning. Seems to be fine once you stop and restart the car. Warning are mixed, but all say the camera has stopped working.

Before we pop back to the dealers I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Welcome aboard!

I think there's only 1 other EQA on here at the moment, so you may be breaking new ground for us.

I fear you may have fallen foul of ITitis - a phone or computer works fine until the latest essential update... then keeps glitching! I'd be back on to dealer ASAP, gives them less opportunity to find a way to blame you (for something you can't fiddle with).

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
Some EQC drivers have had camera problems to. Thankfully not me. Now I’ve gone and said it.

Leck Trick

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes EQA 250 AMG
First off, my first post after having an EQA since September. Love the car and the driving experience, but I've started to notice a few software errors (I assume) creeping in after a recent over-air upgrade.

The windscreen camera that's used for a number of functions suddenly seems to stop working and throws up a dash warning. Seems to be fine once you stop and restart the car. Warning are mixed, but all say the camera has stopped working.

Before we pop back to the dealers I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?
Hi I have been running an EQA since October and am delighted with it. Fortunately I haven’t had any issues with the cameras so can’t help in that respect but I will be interested to hear how you get on. This does not help but a friend of mine bought an Ionic 5 in October and the front camera went after one week causing all sorts of problems with the electronics. It was off the road for a month before they could get a replacement. I was pleased I’d opted for the EQA..

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom