Excellent Service

Pete E55 Daly

Reaction score
Just wanted to share with you all the excellent experience I had recently with Merc – Aid in Hainault Essex. They have worked on my E55 twice since I bought it last year and I have been very pleased with the quality of service, their staff and the price.

Last Monday on my journey home from work the car just cut out and would not start again. After about 15 minutes it started and I managed to get home. The following morning (without booking the car in) I set out for Merc - Aid to see if they could diagnose the problem. The problem recurred about a mile from their premises and the car refused to start and I was due in a meeting at 10 in the West End of London. When I arrived at Merc – Aid very hot and bothered they were brilliant. One of the Co-Directors, Simon Croft, immediately offered me a lift to the station and undertook to recover the car and run some checks on it. As we drove to the station I described the symptoms to the mechanic who was driving me and he said that it sounded like the crankshaft sensor. I made it to my meeting by the skin of my teeth

Mid afternoon I got a call from Simon at Merc – Aid not only had they diagnosed the problem (it was crankshaft sensor) they had replaced it and the car was ready for collection. Simon himself picked me up from the station at 5:45

I strongly recommend that you give Simon and the team at Merc _ Aid a try if they are local to you

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom