Fault finder help

LiverpoolFCmartin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CL55 AMG
hope someone can help, last few days I have had a slight tapping coming from middle of the car underneath with a 30-45 mike an hour shudder. Like a wheel balance shake.
The knocking is on excelleration and is not always present but the imbalance shudder is.
I could balance the back wheels as i have recently had them off the car and not put back on in same place would explain shudder but what about the tapping????

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Check the parking brake cable isn't touching the propshaft. Also check the propshaft centre mount and condition of the rubber drive donuts and centre universal joint.

OP
LiverpoolFCmartin

LiverpoolFCmartin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CL55 AMG
Check the parking brake cable isn't touching the propshaft. Also check the propshaft centre mount and condition of the rubber drive donuts and centre universal joint.
Thank you for advice I will jack it up and take a look this week.

amustali

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 ml320 cdi, iridium silver

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom