help with decision please

Status
Not open for further replies.

john12

Reaction score
Website
www.marshchapel.demon.co.uk
Hi there everyone
Just a quick note you see I am in a situation regards choosing or staying with my present merc, you see what it is is I own a 190E which I paid £150 for and spent roughly £200 getting it into somesort of reasonable condition, now a freind of mine has offered me a 2 door coupe 230sel I think which is a south african import with all usual refinements plus of course aircon I have been and seen the vehical and can say that it is in prestine condition with leather and walnut interior and absolutely NO RUST on the body and drives superbly can any of you owners out there help me in making the right choice you see all I have to do is a straight swop for it it has usual mot and some history and has been well mainatined and i am almost at war with myself anyway some advice would be greatly appreciated in this many thanks John :roll: :D

OP
J

john12

Reaction score
Website
www.marshchapel.demon.co.uk
I am going for it

Thanks for that piece of incentive as i was at a quandry with my self so guess what bye bye 190 and hello 230 coupe with immaculate leather and walnut interior and air with all other refinements so here goes for fun
Thanks again
John

Kikkthecat

Reaction score
Go for the Coupe... I was looking for a W210 diesel when I found mine, a W124 E220,haven't regretted a thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom