Help with wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

Reaction score
Hi. I have a few electrical niggles to sort out for the MOT on my 1989 207D van. I need to get hold of a wiring diagram fairly urgently. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

OP
D

DaveH

Reaction score
The main problems I need to solve are:
1.  that the drivers side Headlamp does not work on dipped beam. I have swapped the bulb and it is OK so I need to trace the wiring back.
2. The horn does not work. There is no power to the switch in the steering wheel.
3. It does not currently have a fog light but needs one, so I need to check that the wiring is there and if not I need to run some wire for the foglight.
4. The intermittent wipers have stopped working (not a big problem but annoying). I think this may be due to a fault with the little black box on the bulkhead which controls the wipers (I may be talking utter rubbish here).

Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated, although I would still like to get hold of a wiring diagram for future problems - I know there will be plenty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom