how do i change the clock?

stefxsx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Avantgarde with all the extras
Ive done a couple of searches and cannot see a thread for this. I have a mercedes CLK 320 avantgarde facelift model (if that makes any differenct) How do I change the clock in my dashboard - I cant see any buttons to change the time

MasterCLK

Reaction score
When stationary go through the steering wheel controls. Where it prompts you the "r" press that on your dashboard and then using the controls again go to the clock menu. Using the + or - buttons to change the time.

Chris_J

Reaction score
Strange, mine does the time automatically. You may have a setting for that in the menus too.

JamesMR

Reaction score
I have E350 (W211) with 50 APS GPS, it does not change to summer time, what I can do? thanks in advance for your help.

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
I have E350 (W211) with 50 APS GPS, it does not change to summer time, what I can do? thanks in advance for your help.

Set it to *synch with head unit* on the steering control things.

Once you've done that you need then to reset the time on the APS50. Can't remember how to do this (without going outside to look, and it's late and I'm tired) but I managed it and I'm not the most car savvy person, so it can't be too painful :)

If you still have a prob tomorrow, feel free to answer and I'll have a quick mooch, though I'm sure that someone with greater intelligence will be along shortly :)

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I find this interesting. I have no such option in my menu and only a simple Audio 20 radio/cd. Yet - my clock is always spot on even after BST changes, it's always right., I haven't ever set it manually.
Could this be a hidden setting on some cars? Perhaps only accessible by the star system?

Mine was an ex demo so it's possible that it's been played with at some point.

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
I have COMAND in my C-Class but it doesn't reset the hour. There must be some level of synchronisation there though, because the time (apart from the hour!) is always spot-on to the pips.

My daughter's Mitsubishi Colt (so nearly a Mercedes) reset its time, though! Presumeably from the RDS signal.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I find this interesting. I have no such option in my menu and only a simple Audio 20 radio/cd. Yet - my clock is always spot on even after BST changes, it's always right., I haven't ever set it manually.
Could this be a hidden setting on some cars? Perhaps only accessible by the star system?

Mine was an ex demo so it's possible that it's been played with at some point.

We never did work out your car and the time change and how.

My Command 2 updates its self

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
I was very impressed to find that mine had changed the time automatically. And as someone else said, it's very accurate.

I have Comand too, if that's relevant.

Cheers
Toby.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I was very impressed to find that mine had changed the time automatically. And as someone else said, it's very accurate.

I have Comand too, if that's relevant.

Cheers
Toby.

Hi toby, anyone with Command has the option to select auto Summer time set function, its in the time and date menu

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
Hi toby, anyone with Command has the option to select auto Summer time set function, its in the time and date menu
Well I can't find it in mine! I've been through both the multi-function display (MFD) - only option seems to be to set it for 12 or 24 hrs - and the COMAND system menu only offers a choice of date formats, and a 12 / 24 hour display option.

Clearly there's a link between COMAND and the MFD as they're both in sync, however I have the COMAND of 24hr format and the MFD on 12 hr format, so they're not that tightly coupled.

Mine is COMAND-APS in a facelifted W203.

OP
S

stefxsx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 Avantgarde with all the extras
When stationary go through the steering wheel controls. Where it prompts you the "r" press that on your dashboard and then using the controls again go to the clock menu. Using the + or - buttons to change the time.

Wicked-sorted! thank you very much

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom