I no longer own an MB.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Why do you need to leave this forum, not all of us own MB's, there are one or two of us who have strayed into dark waters :rolleyes:

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
that reads like a knee jerk reaction , you can still contribute pal , not all the talk is about MB eh ? ;)

Mr Greedy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350/2011/OM642 265bhp
I joined a good few years ago. Got rid of the Merc after a few years. A few years later, as it turns out I have another Merc. I just barely came to the forum over the intermediate years, unless someone messaged or asked a question about a post of mine (I still had email notifications about my posts).

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
I am still a member of both Ford and Audi forums that i still look at and post from time to time despite no longer owning the cars. It never even entered my head to want to delete my membership.
Actually I am still a member of a Civic Type R forum but that one I wouldnt mind if my membership was deleted...what an argumentative lot they were!

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
I could go months or years without visiting the forum, but I always come back, usually when I have a problem with the R230. I do not have email notifications turned on, so would not know whether I was a member or not. Sometimes when I return, the look and feel of the forum has changed completely, and the old posters have moved on. Not many of the regular posters I knew in 2012 are still posting. If I sold the Mercedes, I would always remain a member, because you never know when you will buy another one.

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
i left for 4 weeks when i bought a ford kuga , returned with this beast . like sinead said , nothing compares to you ... merc 1.jpg

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
I've been a member for a good few weeks now. I stopped posting for while around 2007/8 as I changed my E55 for an S8 Audi (went to my first ever Mercedes GTG in this :)), then had a Jag XF-R for a while. I then tried another Mercedes out and am currently on my fourth one since coming back to them...

In other words, never say never. :)

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
I am still a member of about 4 or 5 other forums even though I don't have such cars. Every so often I will branch onto one of these and see what's going on. I have found that what I contributed to and resolved a problem members are still asking how to do. Lol.......
You don't have to own the brand ;)

Top Bottom