If you get stopped, you may be finger scanned

bigbobs CL

Reaction score
Only any good if your fingerprints are already on file. If a Copper asked me for my fingerprints in the high street for no reason he`d have to break them off first!

OP
dragon

dragon

Banned
Reaction score
  • Banned
How do they know it in their files?

If it not in their file, they add it to it, they scan it irrespective.

bigbobs CL

Reaction score
Can`t just add it, under current law any fingerprints taken must be deleted unless a conviction is successful

OP
dragon

dragon

Banned
Reaction score
  • Banned
...............Huh.

OP
dragon

dragon

Banned
Reaction score
  • Banned
Eventually everyone will be on file when ID card introduced.

truthfindergeneral

Reaction score
Random collection of DNA next. Some times I wish the Germans had won the war. ( Not an anti jewish rant before you start ) . Seems that our grandparents wasted their lives protecting us from the Nazis only for us to end up with our own brand.

mw2510

Reaction score
Random collection of DNA next. Some times I wish the Germans had won the war. ( Not an anti jewish rant before you start ) . Seems that our grandparents wasted their lives protecting us from the Nazis only for us to end up with our own brand.

thats exactly what my father in says

mark.

OP
dragon

dragon

Banned
Reaction score
  • Banned

Are you German? yes you must be.

truthfindergeneral

Reaction score
Nope, I'm English. Can't get to grips with this random business. Either you are suspected of having committed an offence or your not. Would you put up with the local plod randomly knocking at your door and asking to go through your cupboards and drawers and requesting to look in all the files on your computer just to see if you have transgressed any laws or are in possession of goods for which you can't produce a receipt ?

Top Bottom