Independent Garage in Exeter or nearby...?

Sam1972

Reaction score
Hi e'one,

I'm new to mercedes and this club. I learned a lot about Merc in a very short time. You people sound extremely friendly and helpful.

Can anyone suggest independent mercedes garage in Exeter? He must be honest, cheap and a superb mechanic...just joking hehe... although I am sure they are such people around.

I've been looking around and found one in Plymouth and two in Truro and Bristol. I am pretty sure we have geniuses in Exeter too. Any recommendation is highly appreciated.

While browsing the forum, I found many recomended independent garage (or not recommended) in Uk. Some members also suggested that we should compile this info in one thread. I humbly seconded such suggestion. I found that in my previous life as an estima owner and member of that forum, word of mouth is much better than self advertising.

I dreaded my first service after purchasing that car...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom