Just bought a c180k brand new (march04 build from factory)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

splang

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250 CDI
I have paid £20570 for the Classic SE with metallic paint - a saving around 2 grand .

I also got a good price for my part ex...

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal ? Ps - got an apr of 7.7% for the pcp finance....

Cheers,

Steve
:lol:

molar

Reaction score
Yes it is a good deal, but that is because there is a facelift version coming out this summer.

OP
S

splang

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E250 CDI
:eek:

cool,
sounds like i did ok then

Cant wait till thursday!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink:

I

ivehadenoughofmb

or saturday when it breaks down, then monday when it breaks down again and then the following weekend when your dealer has fobbed you off with b*****ks and gotten nowhere. should have bought a bmw...

OlafMaxwell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W210 E320 CDI Estate
You have my sympathy. Not because of the car, you will enjoy it, great to drive.

But brace yourself for problems because you will get them aplenty. Read this site carefully, every time something goes wrong just remember they are out to screw you. Mercedes warranty repairs work on the principle of bodge it up with any kind of crappy repair so it will get the car through the warranty. Then suddenly the dealer after the warranty expires gives you a list as long of your arm. Like the way Naomi Cambell dont get out of bed for les than $10k a day there is a similar scenario when MB get hold of you.

Get rid of it before the warranty expires.

l5foye

Reaction score
New C Class

Enjoy your new car. Just ignore the previous 2 respondents. They are well balanced - that is because they have chips on each shoulder. It has been suggested to Olaf (an Irishman?) to haunt somewhere else, which sounds like good advice. I am sure you will find your C class lovely to drive. Has it any extras? Colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom