Landed Eddie Stobart job

drivinggod09

Reaction score
Looks like ive got an Eddie Stobart job all be it agency but these things can lead to perm on the Tesco contract but in a Scania not an Actross

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Good for you Big T:D:D:D

Ellsy Tanners

Reaction score
Looks like ive got an Eddie Stobart job all be it agency but these things can lead to perm on the Tesco contract but in a Scania not an Actross

Well done Sir.

You may end up down my manor in ESSEX, word has it Mr Stobart has bought a load of land at Southend airport which he will use as one of his depots.

Shame really because a great little club has to go now. It was always good for car meets, a few drinks etc, but thats a different story.

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda

Great stuff.It's good to hear something positive these days.Best of luck.

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
First day seemed like the world was against me spent 2 hours in the yard messing about. First trying to work out the scania and then a fellow trucker clipped my wing mirror off doing a U turn so had to fill in accident report form The manager wanted to see me as it was only my first day, things started picking up once i got on my way to Stocton ,so i hope things go a bit smoother from now on :?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Good luck, the Scania's are very nice trucks

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
And dont forger to let us know where u park up when you're carrying a load of veggie oil..

OP
drivinggod09

drivinggod09

Reaction score
wouldnt have been me as i was in bed however if you see a McCarthys Haulage Wagon on your travels in the next 4 Nights could be me il do my best to clogg the motorway and A roads up to stop all you crazy guys from speeding in your Mercs :)

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
wouldnt have been me as i was in bed however if you see a McCarthys Haulage Wagon on your travels in the next 4 Nights could be me il do my best to clogg the motorway and A roads up to stop all you crazy guys from speeding in your Mercs :)

You mean someone else was driving your truck? ;-)
I'll watch out for your roadblock.

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom