Looking for interest

jaybyname

Reaction score
Website
www.sytner.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Honda Civic Type R
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, a very good customer of mine has sold on his GL420CDI and has asked us to take a few things off and sell them seperately on his behalf.

I now have in my parts dept.
1 x Brabus Powerxtra performance Kit (+44bhp) Part No. QBX16473800, Just under 2 years old, was originally fitted by our techs and now been removed by our techs today. Outstanding condition. Currently retails at £2104.17 + VAT. Can be fitted by a dealer or DIY. I can proivide full fitting documents and as much support as you need. Im just helping my customer out.
Looking for offers......

Also..(full set) 9.5 x 20" Brabus Monoblock S et67 SUV wheels. Comes with full fitting kit, nuts and spacers. originally fitted here just under 2 years ago, a little weathered and 1 wheel slightly kurbed. General all round clean etc is needed. Retailed at £849.00 each new. Need tyres ideally, any offers welcome.

The car has been looked after and any future problems or information regarding customer, car or original sale etc. Please feel free to drop me a line or email me at work, I have full control of the sale.

Many thanks
Jason Robson
Parts
Mercedes of Teesside
jasonrobson@sytner.co.uk
Tel. 01642 660728

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom