MB dealers in the East Midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

withens

New Registration
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying new from the dealer in Peterborough.

After reading some of the horror stories about dealer servicing on this site, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good dealer in or around Peterborough.

Thanks

dave freeman

Reaction score
dealers

cant say for buying new but i bought 2000 model slk from robinsons of peterborough 1 month ago, couple of nigles but they have treated me very well so far .customer service seems one of their strong points ,ask to see johnathan hunt impressed with his atittude. good luck happy driving.

sgregory124

Reaction score
My 2 cents for a good dealer would have to be Evans of Leicester..., very polite and very helpful.

Not bought new from there but I know someone who has and I have had my C36 serviced/repaired there a couple of times, can't fault em' :)

Simon

1997 C36 AMG

growla666

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL63AMG 2007 and a C250d 4Matic AMG Line 2017
Dealer

Bought an E class from Mercedes Benz of Grimsby, bit further away from E Midlands, but found them to be the best merc dealer I've ever dealt with. Gave me fair part ex on my SLK, were flexible when it came to negotiation, fixed all the faults I found on the E class I detected and gave me a courtesy car for 4 weeks too when the air con broke (warranty item)...both sales guys Nick and Dan Brunner were fair and honest. I like them enough to drive from Bucks to buy my car so they are highly recommeded.

PS don't touch BK Thomas in Nottingham with a barge pole....unprofessional and only interested in big spenders....avoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom