Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 R230 SL350
Ooooh! I like that!

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
A friend of mind has a gold SEC500 with the factory Lorinzer body kit fitted, I believe it was his Dad's car, it too was passed down when his dad passed.

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Wow, lovely motor. :cool: :)

OP
MrsK

MrsK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SEC500
A friend of mind has a gold SEC500 with the factory Lorinzer body kit fitted, I believe it was his Dad's car, it too was passed down when his dad passed.
It's such a bittersweet feeling. I'm chuffed to bits that I've got a lovely car that was my dad's and to feel like I have a bit of him back is amazing, but I also wish that he was here to see it.

He was here for rhe first 2 years of restoration, but he never got to see her finish. It was a very emotional drive back yesterday, not to sound like a complete plum, but I feel incredibly lucky that we were able to finish the work and get her home.

harrye500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 W213 OM654 E220 Estate (the main driver) and 2010 A207 E500 (now 'the Summer Car')
It's such a bittersweet feeling. I'm chuffed to bits that I've got a lovely car that was my dad's and to feel like I have a bit of him back is amazing, but I also wish that he was here to see it.

He was here for rhe first 2 years of restoration, but he never got to see her finish. It was a very emotional drive back yesterday, not to sound like a complete plum, but I feel incredibly lucky that we were able to finish the work and get her home.
That is a lovely car MrsK. Really a credit to your dad for hanging onto her and to you for finishing the work needed to keep a lovely classic car on the road. I was in school in the 80's and a class mates mum drove one. I looked in Envy all the time. You have a special car there clearly with great memories, so my only advice is to drive as often and as far as you can!

OP
MrsK

MrsK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SEC500
That is a lovely car MrsK. Really a credit to your dad for hanging onto her and to you for finishing the work needed to keep a lovely classic car on the road. I was in school in the 80's and a class mates mum drove one. I looked in Envy all the time. You have a special car there clearly with great memories, so my only advice is to drive as often and as far as you can!
I'm going to try my very best :D I'm going to spend some of this week planning my first proper trip out.

I'll keep you all updated on our travels!

harrye500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 W213 OM654 E220 Estate (the main driver) and 2010 A207 E500 (now 'the Summer Car')
:cool:I'm going to try my very best :D I'm going to spend some of this week planning my first proper trip out.

I'll keep you all updated on our travels!
Brill and maybe some nice pics from your travels as we do all like a pic on here :cool:

OP
MrsK

MrsK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SEC500
Lovely looking car MrsK, where did you have the work done?
We had it done at Derrick Wells in Suffolk where we are based. They have been fantastic, I couldn't recommend them enough.

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
We had it done at Derrick Wells in Suffolk where we are based. They have been fantastic, I couldn't recommend them enough.
Cool, thanks, I'm often up that way, I might pay them a visit

OP
MrsK

MrsK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SEC500
Cool, thanks, I'm often up that way, I might pay them a visit
They have some amazing cars there to take a nosey at as well. Just need to win the lottery now :D

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
Just googled them and realised, Ive been there and looked at their cars, yeah some amazing ones

Alan_

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S Class 320 CDI
I travel down to Derrick Wells normally twice a year, from the North Norfolk Coast. I have Heinrich's oil Changed, inspection etc in June, and his Main Service MOT in December. Any defects, I take him down, and they are always on the phone,
They are very good there, and it's always a hard task to get Heinrich to leave and come home afterwards.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom