kalp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270CDi Auto 2000W
Hello,

just want to introduce myself, I currently drive a 2000W ML270CDi Auto which has been in my family for the last 7 years, previously have been driving this vehicle on and off as was my fathers car, but now my permanent mode of transport due to recently being disabled having spinal surgery in April 2013, I am now a Paraplegic.

I've had the car fitted with hand controls, as I don't have full use of my legs, but this car is so much suited to me as I can walk a little so I can sit on one side of the boot, lift my wheelchair into the boot and walk round with my walking frame to get into the car.

Now I do have a few issues that I will need advise on, as my younger brother was mainly using the car for the last 8 months, and lets say he has neglected the car a little bit which has pee'd me off a little bit, as the car has only done 102K on the clock, I will post these niggly problems in the right section.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom