Newcomer!

Blakes

Reaction score
Hi all! I am pleased to say that I am picking up my 190 2.3 Cosworth this Sunday! I am looking forward to experiencing the ownership of my first Mercedes Benz. The thing is, the car I have bought has rarely been used in the past 18 months. The previous owner said that it will need a 'Good service'. The bodywork is poor in places (rear passenger arch is the worse) but a good friend has offered to respray the whole car and take care of the rust (the best he can) for around £500. I would like some advice, what do you think I should replace/or have done after the car has been unused for this lenght of time? All of your input will be much appreciated. Cheers, Blakes

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Welcome to the forum there are plenty of 190 owners that will give you advice on what to do.

malcolm

Nencrono

Reaction score
I've got a blue/black '87 2.3-16 which was ordered with every single option available in the day - AC + sunroof, automatic with cruise control, airbag, full leather heated, electric memory seats, rear headrests, vanity mirrors, fire extinguisher, OTG, etc, etc, etc. You've gotta love those '80s City boys at Morgan Stanley!

Tell us more about your car - colours, options, price, service history etc.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom