Online Service history issues

Carlsberguk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes SLK 250 d Roadster
Hi all,
I’ve been struggling for the past three weeks to get a hold of my online service history for my Mercedes SLK. I initially signed up for the Mercedes me connect app however nobody at Mercedes has been able to provide me with any code to activate the service history. I have emailed Mercedes four times, twice with the v5 details and driving license but only received an auto reply once. Seven phone calls later just ends with ‘I’ll mark it down as priority and there’s nothing else I can do’.
Is there anyone available to help me retrieve the service history if I provide my registration please?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome,

Go into your local dealer and get them to print it out for you and setup MercedesMe at the same tome. No point in phoning

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
If the printout of the DSR for your SLK is as useless as the one I have for mine, you will need a good magnifying glass to read it, and it is not a patch on having the actual invoices from the dealer that did the service. Best bet for me is to contact the dealer that actually did the services and ask politely for a copy of the service invoice. they may (as they did for my S203) quote privacy, data protection crap, but persevere and for my S203 I eventually got the invoices (photocopies, with the top containing contact detals for the owner removed, even though I told them I had those details!!). Conversely, when I bought my s204 from the original supplying dealer who had taken it in PX and were selling it to me, the salesman without any pressure printed off the service etc invoices someplete with all info and gave them to me! Amusingly my main dealer supplied 2008 SLK has a DSR, my main dealer supplied S204 2008 does not!

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Once you’re registered for Mercedes Me, you shouldn’t need a code. @Uncle Benz is known to help out in some cases.

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
MercedesMe will only display services that have been carried out under your ownership not one’s done via previous owners, something to do with data protection according to Mercedes when I queried this with them.

That said the dealership should be able to help out with print outs that display the previous services minus the owners details of course.

Robin

OP
C

Carlsberguk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes SLK 250 d Roadster
Thank you all for your reply.

Looks like I’ll be taking a trip to the dealership then at the weekend when I’m off work to demand my service history then ha.

Thanks all.

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
if only there were still a service book that had dealer/garage stamps in it .... :rolleyes:

That won't help either, remember when I tried to get service history from MB for my 55. Even though I had all the receipts, MB refused to give me any information due to data protection :rolleyes: My selling dealer denied even having the car, even thoughI had their sales record. No body would help. Then as luck would have it, I found the service book under the passenger seat, it had fallen out of the envelope on a test drive :D In the book was a list of previous owners on a separate sheet of paper o_O

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
When I took my car in for service at MB a couple of months ago, the dealership were happy to print off the service history for me, including those services before my ownership. I already had a similar printout from the seller, but it was nice to get my own copy.

When I asked for a copy, they said "we were just going to print that off for you", so it sounds like it should be automatic.

I agree Mercedes Me is a waste of space. I produced all my documents at the dealership and they signed me up, but you can't see any previous history on there.

Top Bottom