Paint Colour

david-s

Reaction score
I wonder if any one can help. I have just bought after many months of searching a 280e on a "y". At the moment it is a pale blue (I have no idea what this is called) As I intend to repaint it I was looking for options to go with the dark blue interior. Does anyone out there have a list of the original colours for that year/make etc and possible a list of the paint codes. I have searched the web but can't find anything. If anyone knows a link to this that would be appreciated, especially if there are paint colour samples to see.
Thanks in anticipation.

Reaction score
Paint codes

Is your car a 1983 Y? DuPont should have a list of paint codes for your model as ChipsAway and other paint companies use this system to match colours.

Andy

OP
D

david-s

Reaction score
I can find the paint codes ok once I know the colours, it's the correct colours for that year I do not know. Thanks

pascal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl320/1999/3.2
There was a metalic silvery blue called:

Silberblau used on 123s: code 930

Pascal

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom