Part number for full brake service

Grover2000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270/2003/2.7_CDI
Please can some one advice on part numbers for 2011 e350 estate with sports package:

brake pads front + rear
Brake discs front + rear
Brake pad sensor front + rear

any help is greatly appreciated

Grover

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
Presumably, your interest is that you want to buy them? In that case, why not use the reg. no. of your vehicle on one of the MB internet sites, for example, MB Grangemouth or Hull? Both give competitive pricing and prompt delivery.

Ernie

OP
G

Grover2000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270/2003/2.7_CDI
Put your numberplate in here https://www.eurocarparts.com/

Pagid or Brembo
I have ordered by number plate before and some times parts are wrong - so was looking for authentic part number merc. Specs - on a positive I was looking at brembo as an alternative.

OP
G

Grover2000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270/2003/2.7_CDI
Presumably, your interest is that you want to buy them? In that case, why not use the reg. no. of your vehicle on one of the MB internet sites, for example, MB Grangemouth or Hull? Both give competitive pricing and prompt delivery.

Ernie
I didn’t know that I will give them ago. Thank you

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
I have ordered by number plate before and some times parts are wrong - so was looking for authentic part number merc. Specs - on a positive I was looking at brembo as an alternative.

I have Pagid from ECP on my car now and no problems, will be using them again in the next few weeks as I need new front disks and pads, IIRC they are the same as yours

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Just make sure you get the right front disks as there are drilled and non drilled

The rear disks need checking as well, they may or may not be vented

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom