Pet Hates - What's Yours?

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
We all have a pet hate or two whether it be something insignificant to others or not.

Personally, I can't stand people who hog the middle lane on motorways. I tend to undertake and let my feelings known. I know I know, I shouldn't do it but I get so frustrated with these idiots.

I have another which may not sound much to anybody else. When letting somebody past an obstacle and they don't put up their hand to say thanks......................Grrh!!!!!!!!

What's yours?

BrianM

Reaction score
100%Bitch said:
We all have a pet hate or two whether it be something insignificant to others or not.

Personally, I can't stand people who hog the middle lane on motorways. I tend to undertake and let my feelings known. I know I know, I shouldn't do it but I get so frustrated with these idiots.

I have another which may not sound much to anybody else. When letting somebody past an obstacle and they don't put up their hand to say thanks......................Grrh!!!!!!!!

What's yours?

Pet hate threads ;) !!

Hanz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG/03/5.4V8
Hahaha Oh dear.

Top Bottom