Pls recommend a good body shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkcoms

Reaction score
Is anyone able to suggest a decent body shop to repair my E320. I had it repaired by the insurance companies approved repairer and they have done such a bad job that the insurance company have agreed that the work needs to be done again!
Can any body recommend a repairer (preferably from personal experience) in the East London Essex area (I live in Loughton Essex and work in Dagenham Essex so close to these would be good). Cheers Guy?s.

Hampshire Chap

Reaction score
The body shop attached to Bill Schrader's in Billericay (Southend Farm, Southend Road, Billericay) on 01277 624409 I have always found to be very good and reasonably priced. Bill the mechanic is excellent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom