Rear Seats 300SL-24V - Cost effective/Ease of fitting etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek_R_Pay

Reaction score
Can anyone advise estimiate cost of fitting rear seats to my 300sl-24v 1991 Merc.? Ditto seat belts etc. How much (if any) would I have paid for the car with rear seats ? Ditto electric seat heating. Thanks for time.

Andy

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesservicing.com
Rear Seats 300SL-24V

Hi,

The only people I know of who could supply you with the parts you need is the MB dealer. That is where I would start. Go in armed with your chassis number then they will show you all you need to fit and have the correct colour and material. There is also a electric seat heating kit available. You might have to replace the center console wood part to accomadate the extra holes for the seat heating switches.

Regards

Andy@ www.mercedesservicing.com

Regards
Andy @ www.mercedesservicing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom