service display E300 td

Status
Not open for further replies.

leexxxx

Reaction score
How do you reset the service display on my 1999 e300 td, I have just changed oil, filter,fuel filter,golw plugs,air filter and checked brakes and all suspension parts but connot remove this display :?: .

longdog5

Reaction score
Turn electronic key to position 2
Immediately press button 0 twice within 1 second
Turn electronic key to position 0
Press & hold button 0 turn key to position 2 (Keep button 0 pressed)
Service display as current appears
After 10 secs acoustic signal then display changes to the new starting distance or starting time.
Release button 0
All done

Or take it to Merc!! LOL.

LD5

longdog5

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that after the new starting distance/time appears you may need to keep the 0 button depressed for a further 10 or 15 seconds
(or until the display clears).

LD5

SAVI

Reaction score
I have a 98 E300TD,in the handbook you get with your merc it tells you how to reset your service lights(it does in mine)

Derek

piestore

Reaction score
service light

Hi

switch ignition on ,Use the page key on the steering wheel to display service due in cluster then press and hold the R key on the cluster message in cluster changes to " reset service interval press R to confirm" release the R key and press and hold a second time. The ignition reset described earlier is for much older cars ( pre multi function steering wheel)

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
Piestore

I know you see a lot of these cars but I bet a '99 E300TD is pre facelift so no multifunction wheel.

Good info though on resetting newer cars.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom