ut oh

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
Mmmm!
I would not be happy but I must confess that I never play my Dashcam footage following a visit to the dealership.
I am surprised that when complaining to Merc Bromley they did not take action unless there is more to the story than we know.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
It looked tame...and the speed although illegal, wasn't excessive. The video is nearly two years old now.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Luckily its not extreme but never the less it is abuse of a customers trust. I am amazed however at their response, I think I would be dropping a phone call to MB service centre or wherever is appropriate. :shock:

Plus there is a old Skoda in the car park !! AAARRRGGGHHH :evil:

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Luckily its not extreme but never the less it is abuse of a customers trust. I am amazed however at their response, I think I would be dropping a phone call to MB service centre or wherever is appropriate. :shock:

Plus there is a old Skoda in the car park !! AAARRRGGGHHH :evil:

I expect the old Skoda is the loan car, to remind customers that Mercedes is a premium brand. Though that seems to be rather old hat nowadays.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom