W124 "4matic" estates

Juddian

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124CE/1996/3199cc/LPG'd
And i'm a twerp as i've just realised this is an old thread, sorry 'bout that...note to self, look at the blessed date idiot.

Doh.

I got the LPG conversion to my E320, been kicking meself versince as to why i didn't do it years ago.

Sooner have an LPG'd petrol than a Diesel now.

S500 Pete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500 (W222) 2014. Turbo 4.7 V8 with loads of toys. Superfast luxury.
If you are going to be using it in Europe how about buying it over there and getting a LHD version.

Some web searching and a well organised day trip could do the job, or perhaps there is an equivalent to this forum in France or Germany.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
210 is available on the continent in 4 matic.

you can have 4Matic anything, anywhere except in RHD! I think MB are missing a real trick in the UK, especially after the last 2 winters.

In the USA around Boston Mass, almost every MB I saw last year was 4Matic. What do they know that we don't? :confused:

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Apparently converting 4WD to Right hand drive is uber costly and the market isnt really lucrative enough to bother.....Its kinda like getting the super rich to pay taxes..

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom