W211 E320 Estate, no AM radio and locking from distance not working.

brai

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E320 Estate 2004
Hi people, i am new to this. I have been going around in circles for over a month now, even my wife's complaining.

Issue started month ago, during cold weather. The locking from distance become increasing less sensitive, to the point where i can only no lock using IR in drivers door.Notice the AM radio also not working.

Doing some research i decided to replace the Annette amplifier, code A2118202989. Done this to no success. Then i decided to look at book into mercedes. They told me it would be the Annetta amplifier but as i have already done this could instead be the rear screen itself. Look at the rear screen, the top for lines of the HRW are black as opposed to the others which are gold.

Trouble is now what do i do? Do i replace the screen? or is it likely the Amplifier i fitted could be defected. I bought it off ebay but as a new item.

Whilst mercedes plugged in to check codes, they also found the Inclination circuit has a problem. This i can put down to having previously had an issue with leaking rear washer fluid which i fixed and installed a new inclination sensor. Maybe this fault was just stored.

Please help someone.:)

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom