W215 CL55 AMG tuning bits and requests.

SquabzZz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 W205
Too many spondoolies. I am doing the bearings in the supercharger. My pre sc water meth nozzle washed all the lube out of the rear bearings..... Doh

I'm already spending twice the value of the car in parts lol
Stick some cooler grade spark plugs.

I noticed you mention IC upgrade
What about Oil Cooler upgrade
Or a slighter bigger Sump Pan (helps keep oil temps down)
Never been a fan of water meth had it on my old JDM Import MR2 Turbo and was just something else to keep a eye on.

OP
alexanderfoti

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
The m113k only needs colder plugs every 150hp or so. This is already running one step colder. Any colder will cause fouling unless I add nitrous :p

Water meth is os good for detonation prevention and charge cooling, but you must not tune for it. Then, when it runs out, the engine does not explode.

Luckily, the oil system is pretty well cooled on these, with the oil temperatures rarely exceeding 105c but thats a good option.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom