wynne

wynne

New Registration
Reaction score
Became a member yesterday.Hi from Wales.Lovely country but the bodywork on my 2001 S class can't cope with the weather.It's suffering from a bout of rust.:

Big Gav

Reaction score
S class for wales, Where I grew up on the West coast near Cardigan Bay you'd be better off with an ML or G wagon....lol
Great place but no road signs ever tell you the correct miles to the next village, all ways 10 miles out..lol never mind atleast when your in a merc you can enjoy the driving!!

Welcome Wynne

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
And welcome from Me :D:D Must get myself to South Wales this year, never been

hmang

Reaction score
Became a member yesterday.Hi from Wales.Lovely country but the bodywork on my 2001 S class can't cope with the weather.It's suffering from a bout of rust.:

if you're lucky your car might be just within the 8 yr goodwill period for rust and so long as it hasn't had paintwork already, you should get some help from merc.

wheel arches . door bottoms. bonnet badge are favorites....you may need to move quickly though

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom