1. C

Space saver wheel fitment?

Evoque bolt pattern 5x108 Your E-class 5x112
  2. C

Vito W639 2005 Tailgate - guide plates?

Try A6397400003 in your search.
  3. C

Possible EV.

That's the issue. The bank simply wouldn't accept it. If the bank isn't satisfied with the source of the funds, and there's an issue, they're equally liable.
  4. C

Possible EV.

I've a friend who's son works for Jaguar. He informed me they're working towards getting a 1,000 mile range out of an EV. 1. When (if) they get there, there will be virtually no need for re-charging stations and stops whilst out and about. 2. Why would anyone 'invest' in them now when range...
  5. C

Tyre wear and how far do you get on a set of tyres

On the Jag forum everyone dumps the P-Zeros for PS4S
  6. C

Tyre wear and how far do you get on a set of tyres

Michelin on everything. PS4S on the F-type was getting circa 10K Agilis 51 on the Vito, 40K+ (started to perish before they'd worn out after 10+ years) Pilot Power 2CT on the Ducati, 3K on the rear wheel. (All other previous brands <1.5K)
  7. C

Poor Vito W639 starting.

Onward to the next 700,000
  8. C

Poor Vito W639 starting.

Ah, needs the steering wheel buttons (which mine doesn't have). Mine's got the single window display (rather than the double window display).
  9. C

Poor Vito W639 starting.

On a pre-facelift?
  10. C

Dealer servicing costs

... WIS/ASRA/Xentry does cost a fortune, but is not required or needed to service a vehicle. Unless things have changed, the only reason to plug it in during a service is to reset the service counter. Otherwise, that can be done without expensive equipment. A Mercedes service does not include a...
  11. C

Rear-Ended; Police Involved!

What was stopping you from asking her directly? I thought details were supposed to be exchanged in the event of an accident to enable incidents such a s this to be sorted out? DVLA will provide the details, eventually, but it's a real balls-ache dealing with them. They only accept enquiries by...
  12. C

Parking tax!!!

Tried to PM you but the only thing is 'Conversation' but it wouldn't let me send one. Is there such a mechanism on the forum, or what am I doing wrong?
  13. C

Parking tax!!!

Quite. It was a Section 8 (non payment of rent - 2 months delay straight away). I don't recall how many further months (it was 10 years ago) but exactly as you say. From first non-payment of rent, up to eviction was roughly the thick end of 6 months (and all my paper work was correct first...
  14. C

Parking tax!!!

What I find incredible is that Councils advise tenants to defy a Court Order.
  15. C

Parking tax!!!

Local Council's do my head in. I had a situation where I finally evicted a tenant, using bailiffs (after the Council advised them to sit tight and forcing me to go through the protracted legal process) to then be telephoned on the day by the Council asking if I would allow them to stay a bit...
  16. C

Run Flats

You must have screwed them down tight on the price if you're buying an E53 AMG and they can't run to new Michelin's within that.
  17. C

No car for 4 months, sub frame problem!

... and another Chinese steel story. Another friend has a job as an inpsection diver on a large european offshore windfarm where the pylons are under constant routine inspection because the Chinese manufacturer re-used the welding flux off the shop floor repeated times and introduced problems...
  18. C

No car for 4 months, sub frame problem!

I have friends who have a fabrication business and they have made it perfectly clear to their steel suppliers they no longer want any Chinese steel. This was after a piece arrived where it had the appearance of a hammer head (not shark) embedded in the steel where the scrap elements within the...
  19. C

Road Rage

Would you achieve a better view with a mirror on a post on the other side of the road?

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom