Search results

1. SunnyDee

W245 B170 Starter motor and other errors

My car fixed :) Was a relay (not sure which one) but the garage said its had burnt out and caused some wiring to melt. £300 out of pocket lol (not me but the dad) I will find out the exact relay caused this and what went wrong when I collect the car.
  2. SunnyDee

Hey, :) So RAC came back out today, (we had a different dude) he checked Battery Some belt and then most of the fuses and said all where fine. He turned the key over (nothing happened) Used his screwdriver and inserted it somewhere in the fuse box and the car started up. He informed that...
  3. SunnyDee

E250 CGI transmission/engine noise - gear 3-->4

I have W204 Coupé (also 250 models in petrol) mine does this but only when it's cold. I have to do one of the following: 1. Rev harder so the car will change gear to forth. 2. Put the car in manual mode and change the gear I've had my gearbox oil changed two years ago at an MB dealer.
  4. SunnyDee

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Pre-booking a toe truck to collect the ol B170 for its repairs... (for wednesday)
  5. SunnyDee

your car isn't that old either... can't believe its broke
  6. SunnyDee

:( :( not good.... if we do decide to get the car fixed its going into a Merc indi (the guy services the car for us) but i use Uxbridge or Brentford Mercedes for my W204 Coupé
  7. SunnyDee

so I found this video on youtube and got a little excited. Turned out my glove box light is working just fine... :( I went through fuses 4, 12, 24, and 60 none of them had blown, I even took a look at ESP ones too!
  8. SunnyDee

What was the outcome dude? :)
  9. SunnyDee

good good... keep me posted.
  10. SunnyDee

oh gosh, sounds expensive dude.... not sure about getting ours fixed now...
  11. SunnyDee

Has this been fixed dude?
  12. SunnyDee

haa haa very true... lol... and i do miss a stiff drink... being locked down and missing my friends is sooooooooo boring.
  13. SunnyDee

so is it worth doing then? Also, I have the power steering problem as well? that won't be related in any way (Am I correct?)
  14. SunnyDee

Hello all, RAC guy turned up :( and it turns out the starter motor has gone.... Even he said its too much work to be done as the engine needs to be dropped out... (why the heck did Mercedes put the engine at the bottom of the car???
  15. SunnyDee

@Blobcat the car battery is 11v (but the car doesn't start so I cannot check if the voltage goes up. My W204 Coupe says 14.8 and goes up when I start him up...
  16. SunnyDee

Good luck and keep me posted please, but don't know why the power steering would go and car won't start up any more. @Blobcat @AMF Mercedes Tnx :)
  17. SunnyDee

It's probably gonna be low right now as the car been standing still for three weeks.... but how does one find out without a voltage meter? (there's a hidden menu somewhere right?
  18. SunnyDee

Here is a sort youtube video
  19. SunnyDee

Hello team, Been a while since I posted something up. I hope you are all keeping safe during this horrible time? My dad old B170 (2006) is throwing up some errors on his dash:- 1. Power steering (red) 2. ESP - Visit workshop 3. Run Flats indicator unavailable 4. And now starter motor not...
  20. SunnyDee

Services letters

Hello all, My service is due soon and it needs services D, what does that involve? Its a 2006 B class. Thanks Sunny

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom