What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
A good point, however I was trying to avoid continuance of the open wallet surgery I've had to endure over the past year...albeit Dave's is entirely voluntary and justified! ��

This should fit the bill
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201702152335838?make=MERCEDES-BENZ&model=CL&logcode=p
Immaculate CL500 4 Services , kept in a dehumidified storage facility
2010 and 19,000 miles. One ****** fastiduous owner. £23,000 for openers.
Pop it in for a MAin Dealer service and get Mobilo Breakdown. Add £650 for a Warranty Direct inclu. ABC stuff . Trouble free motoring. Or ar least should be

What I will be looking for, once sorted the new house with a decent garage.and a lift :):)

I would be shocked if this was not a really genuine car. Looks like new.

Last edited:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I know, this is karma ;-) Go see it, YKYWT :)

It will teach me, but .....4 seats is not going to persuade SWMBO in my cunning plan...therefore E63 it is, think I can be happy there

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
This should fit the bill
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201702152335838?make=MERCEDES-BENZ&model=CL&logcode=p
Immaculate CL500 4 Services , kept in a dehumidified storage facility
2010 and 19,000 miles. One ****** fastiduous owner. £23,000 for openers.
Pop it in for a MAin Dealer service and get Mobilo Breakdown. Add £650 for a Warranty Direct inclu. ABC stuff . Trouble free motoring. Or ar least should be

What I will be looking for, once sorted the new house with a decent garage.and a lift :):)

I would be shocked if this was not a really genuine car. Looks like new.

Beauty indeed and looks straight, but as above....4 seats is a no

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
Beauty indeed and looks straight, but as above....4 seats is a no

I'd class them as baby seats. No adult could sit in those imo :):)
I think of it as anextremely spacious 2 seater lol

Or as the girl who helps me do corporate portraits said,
You should run a competition to see, which girls could get out of those elegantly. :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Well that doesn't sound convincing at all!!!!!, the CLS SB has 5 seats ;-)

Well I dont think I KNOW...
Deposit paid already, roll on 1st March, so....meantime no point in throwing more temption my way! :D

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Out with the old in with the new...

Well, the deed is done, put the deposit down on an E63 AMG 5.5 V8 Bi-Turbo.
If all goes to plan I will pick it up 1st. March.
It's been a rocky road sometimes with the SL, tears of pain and joy equally. A flawed beauty is probably the best description I can think of.
The 63 is just over 2 years old so has MB Warranty remaining, I will extend that come the time either MB or elsewhere.
I will miss the SL, stunningly beautiful and a joy to drive (when not garaged) but I won't miss of course the flaws- well documented on here. Someone however is going to end up with a well sorted car.
Looking forward I am looking to reacquaint myself with a 212, I loved my last one and this has twice the power and toys!
End of one era, and into another, cant wait!

rexemper

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R230 SL500 - oh yeah!
Well, the deed is done, put the deposit down on an E63 AMG 5.5 V8 Bi-Turbo.
If all goes to plan I will pick it up 1st. March.
It's been a rocky road sometimes with the SL, tears of pain and joy equally. A flawed beauty is probably the best description I can think of.
The 63 is just over 2 years old so has MB Warranty remaining, I will extend that come the time either MB or elsewhere.
I will miss the SL, stunningly beautiful and a joy to drive (when not garaged) but I won't miss of course the flaws- well documented on here. Someone however is going to end up with a well sorted car.
Looking forward I am looking to reacquaint myself with a 212, I loved my last one and this has twice the power and toys!
End of one era, and into another, cant wait!

Wow you moved fast!! Well done and not too long to wait either. Car sounds absolutely awesome!!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Wow you moved fast!! Well done and not too long to wait either. Car sounds absolutely awesome!!

When I make up my mind Raj, thats what happens- rolling stone and all that.
212's of that age , mileage, condition etc aren't too common so when you see one which looks right you need to move...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom