What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

DMK/Happy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SE / Coupe / 2003 / C 220/CDI/A
Wipe over,opening doors to air out,cleaning webs from wiper well and mirrors with soft brush,cleaning wiper blades ?? because its worth it. .......

harrye500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 W213 OM654 E220 Estate (the main driver) and 2010 A207 E500 (now 'the Summer Car')
Didn't fit any brackets!!
I've been looking for some to mount my iPad Air to use as a sat nav but couldn't find any that wouldn't damage the leather or veneer.
However today I decided to finalise a decision and I don't need any! :D
It fits nice and snug as shown and so far there's no movement so I don't think I need brackets.
I'll tether it to my phone for t'interweb and use Waze as the sat nav. Sorted!
View attachment 83810
Looks like it should always have been there as a std option :cool:

Mark Q

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R 230 SL 500 2004 & Nissan Navara, Jag F-Pace, BMW Z4
Didn't fit any brackets!!
I've been looking for some to mount my iPad Air to use as a sat nav but couldn't find any that wouldn't damage the leather or veneer.
However today I decided to finalise a decision and I don't need any! :D
It fits nice and snug as shown and so far there's no movement so I don't think I need brackets.
I'll tether it to my phone for t'interweb and use Waze as the sat nav. Sorted!
View attachment 83810
Your making it into a Tesla >> can you alter the aircon with one hand ?
I sit my phone landscape with the base resting on the front of the gear shift gaitor, leaves the aircon stuff free, Mrs Q likes to mess.

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Gave the 169 a bath and then a quick polish, while it looks better I’ve noticed that it really needs a proper decontamination, clay, polish and wax to get it back to where it should really be.
There is also the issue of the alloys being in serious need of a refurbishment, the coating is now just flaking off with all the corrosion on them.
I also noticed the glow plug light on after I started and not go out, quick check with the iCarsoft and appears to be the control module as, all 4 plugs showing nothing so booked it into the Indy in a couple of weeks to sort.
After all this we’ll probably end up finally selling it, the wife has had it now for 7 years, but we just can’t find a replacement that makes her feel as safe as she does in the 169 with its visibility.

Martyn Cannon

Reaction score
Website
www.tithefarmclub.com
Your Mercedes
S500 2001 , CLK 320 Sport Auto 1998, Porsche Boxster 2.5 Manual 2000
Stone chipped windscreen repaired today on the w208
Good service from autoglass

Cover arriving soon as she will be garaged again and soon to be under classic insurance as hoping to have the w220 back on the road after the ABC Tandem pump is fitted
Then it will be in for a detail before getting it out for a cruise back up to London for a few days

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

brandwooddixon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S63 Coupe 2014
Put my car battery on charge - again - in situ as couldn't figure out how to remove it.
Awaiting collection on Thursday by my independent to locate a battery drain that has appeared in the last couple of weeks. Full to flat in less than 48 hours.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom