Here we go again

C16RKC

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your Mercedes
2003 CL500, 2007 S320CDi
No fuel around here for the last few days, then this evening I struck gold. Joined the que at Sainsburys where there was finally Diesel.

Wondered why our que was not moving, then some prat and his wife come waddling back to the car with milk, bread, and shopping. Selfish idiots, why do shopping at the petrol station where everyone is waiting, when there is a supermarket next door!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Currently in France. No fuel shortages, no queues and €1.805 per litre (which at current exchange rate is £1.55 per litre for Gazole (diesel).

Needless to say I shall be filling up near Calais before we come back!

OP
J

joderest

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 2003
It got a bit better this morning, managed to fill wife's Mini at Peasmarsh, then when my daughter went at 16.00, they had run out.
I think its a bit of a perfect storm, the blockades at the oil refineries, the shortage of fuel in general, and all these people getting away for an Easter break, has just overwhelmed supplies.
I hope by the bank holiday its all sorted out, again.

OP
J

joderest

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 2003
oh, and i agree, when there is a long queue for fuel, people should not spend 10 minuets in the garage buying there weekly food, move out, park up and go back if you have to.

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
its all part of a deliberate campaign over seeing the destruction of functioning societies - corporate theft and incompetence is crumbling and they need to try regain and control of the slaves

the price rises are to stop 50 something's jacking it in on pension - we still need them to stay in role for another few years for three reasons

1) the poisons aren't ready to take them out to steal their pension contributions yet - need another few jabs before it kicks in
2) the new slaves are late / haven't found their feet
3) its dawning on them, the IT systems will never manage to do the complex stuff

Last edited:

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
its all part of a deliberate campaign over seeing the destruction of functioning societies - but corporate theft and incompetence is crumbling and they need to try regain and control of the slaves

the prices rises are to stop 50 something's jacking it in on pension - we still need them to stay in role for another few years for three reasons

1) the poisons aren't ready to take them out to steal their pension contributions yet - need another few jabs before it kicks in
3) its dawning on them, the IT systems will never manage to do the complex stuff
Yes, and don't forget the Dalek overlords haven't had time to install lifts yet, so we have a few more years.

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
Got 2x full tanks of E10 and a large Jerry Can of E5 for the garden, no queues at all at Tesco, Essex

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
its all part of a deliberate campaign over seeing the destruction of functioning societies - corporate theft and incompetence is crumbling and they need to try regain and control of the slaves

the price rises are to stop 50 something's jacking it in on pension - we still need them to stay in role for another few years for three reasons

Oh boy, the conspiracy theorists have really got a hold on you Botuso_Oo_Oo_O

Do you actually believe what you are posting?

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
The little treasures are jumping around on fuel tankers complaining about oil again today.

Including an olympian canoeist Etienne Stott.
now the cynical amongst us would point out all the oil products in his life including his canoe and wonder how he moved himself around with his canoe.

So will we see him blocking canoe competitions,

Or maybe he is a hypocrite and he won't..

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi

Definitely, couldn't agree more,

have you any names for "them" so I can identify "them"

there might be one on our road.

What sort of cars do they drive?

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
The little treasures are jumping around on fuel tankers complaining about oil again today.

Including an olympian canoeist Etienne Stott.
now the cynical amongst us would point out all the oil products in his life including his canoe and wonder how he moved himself around with his canoe.

So will we see him blocking canoe competitions,

Or maybe he is a hypocrite and he won't..

Time the gov' got tough on these tools. Give them a 30 second warning to get out of the way or call up the fire brigade to hose them away. Or use the tazer on them and have them in court the next day. 6 months minimum for disruption. Maybe make them think again.

Tesco and Sainsburys near to me very busy due to the cheaper pricing I imagine, but diesel in very short supply at both.
Plenty at the overpriced Esso station just up the road. I refuse to pay their prices

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Time the gov' got tough on these tools. Give them a 30 second warning to get out of the way or call up the fire brigade to hose them away. Or use the tazer on them and have them in court the next day. 6 months minimum for disruption. Maybe make them think again.

Tesco and Sainsburys near to me very busy due to the cheaper pricing I imagine, but diesel in very short supply at both.
Plenty at the overpriced Esso station just up the road. I refuse to pay their prices
Yes agree 100%

Mobilise parliament, get legislation put in place to give police and judges powers against protesters that affect core infrastructure in the UK, and GET IT SORTED.

Under funded police, which force them to say "here is your crime reference for the police, we aren't going to investigate your vehicle theft, case closed"

5-10-20 minute hold times for police and ambulances. Meanwhile, lets tax you when you breathe, tax when you spend, tax when you consume, tax when you earn

This country is rapidly approaching a joke IMO.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
As for those that glue themselves to.things leave them there. After they've peed themselves and soiled themselves it might deter them doing it again.

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic

You are on the good stuff today then Botusp

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Wondered why our que was not moving, then some prat and his wife come waddling back to the car with milk, bread, and shopping. Selfish idiots, why do shopping at the petrol station where everyone is waiting, when there is a supermarket next door!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

tad harsh, why not do some convenience shopping there, its why its there.
Theirr shopping is unlikely the cause of the line.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
tad harsh, why not do some convenience shopping there, its why its there.
Theirr shopping is unlikely the cause of the line.
They could move away from the pump to do the shopping…

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Yes, I think when you see a huge queue you should make your fuel purchase promptly.
I know when I use the self-service facility at Costco I have my cards ready and just get on with it.

But for some consideration for others is not an issue.

I fill up and park elsewhere if I am shopping as well.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom