Please help me.

OP
G

Goingmad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 se cdi 2014 w212 2.2l
I will report it how do I get rid of the airlock?

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Were your starting issues directly after those people looked at your car or had you done something in the meantime.

grahamcol

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 SLK230, 2007 CLK220 CDI
Hardly a "professional / knowledgeably" worded advertisement in my opinion. Perfect condition? What exactly does this mean?

joderest

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 2003
I think, you need to look closely at your car. Pulling the connectors off the injectors and putting them back should not cause a starting issues unless you have disconnected the fuel supply.
Its possible they have pulled another connector off somewhere.
Only real option is have codes read to see whats going on if you cannot find anything.

joderest

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML270 2003
no need, I hope what ever the posters police force is takes action.
criminal damage and fraud by false representation by trying to devalue the vehicle for their gain and the posters loss.
You have a clear suspect and a phone number, report them to save someone else this problem.

OP
G

Goingmad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I think, you need to look closely at your car. Pulling the connectors off the injectors and putting them back should not cause a starting issues unless you have disconnected the fuel supply.
Its possible they have pulled another connector off somewhere.
Only real option is have codes read to see whats going on if you cannot find anything.
I noticed fuel on top of my block and it was smoking white from the exhaust and only code that came up was break in electrical port two. So I removed injector to replace it and then car wouldn’t start I’ve got new electrical connector to fit

grahamcol

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 SLK230, 2007 CLK220 CDI
Good luck with this op. l feel for you in this situation. We should all be aware this can happen, and be on our guard when selling privately.

Jim2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1st Merc 2010 E Class W212 2.1 CDI. 2nd Merc 2014 E Class W212 220 CDI
So the MO seems to be, you open the bonnet so they can inspect the engine...then one of them distracts you to the rear of the car, and keep's your attention while the accomplice does the dirty work under the bonnet?
It's happened me, but under completely different circumstances....and they were practiced professionals.

OP
G

Goingmad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I’m so angry and disgusted because of them I’ve missed out on my new car now aswell and cost me my living.

brianbrian

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 250D, SL129-deisel
Yes happened to me,four men turned up,lifted bonnet for them,one asked if he could see spare wheel.While showing one the wheel, they put oil in header tank, then said head gasket gone. I new car was in great condition, noticed oil in header tank was new, so new what they had done.They still insisted on buying the car for a knock down price. Locked car and said car not for sale will have head gasket repaired. What else can you do with four of them.Took there Reg number and reported it,Police said did I see them put oil in header tank, if not we cannot do any thing. So Beware

OP
G

Goingmad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yes happened to me,four men turned up,lifted bonnet for them,one asked if he could see spare wheel.While showing one the wheel, they put oil in header tank, then said head gasket gone. I new car was in great condition, noticed oil in header tank was new, so new what they had done.They still insisted on buying the car for a knock down price. Locked car and said car not for sale will have head gasket repaired. What else can you do with four of them.Took there Reg number and reported it,Police said did I see them put oil in header tank, if not we cannot do any thing. So Beware
That is exactly what police said to me all I can do is put there number and name out there and hopefully stop this happening to anyone again

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom