Pay per Mile

pgh13

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320CDI 2004 - straight 6 diesel
Personally, I think that they should skip rechargeable cars and instead invest in hydrogen.
At least with hydrogen the fuel companies can use an adapted fleet to transport it (after all they can transport LPG without issue), tax can be charged as it is now, doing away with a big brother watching you pay per mile monitoring scheme and the peoples car use need not change.
Yes generating hydrogen is seen as a costly process, but it can be performed with any overcapacity of the national grid and as a country surrounded by water it shouldn't be too difficult for the UK to be self sufficient.
Not sure on that! The vapour pressure of hydrogen is much higher than propane. I think you need a much lower temperature to keep it liquid.

And, it's 'kin expensive to produce hydrogen.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
Very high risk for not that much copper.

Dont think so. People cutting cats out of exhaust whilst car parked on road outside house ,snip,run dont seem difficult. On one post we read makers dumping spare wheel and jack.to help fuel economy and emissions. Yet we are paying to charge ,lug around near a tonne of precious metals around.that have to be dig out of the ground and hauled around the globe. Duracels are just the same but dearer than my ryobi tools ,battery shot in ,2yr and costs 70% of complete thing
Duracels only work for me if you can afford to dump them every 2,3 yr.
We already have the (8.2) yr design life.craig. guess where we heading next.3yr ?

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Have you seen the price of some scrap cats ?

you would have to get a street full of charging cables to match one cat.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom