Search results

1. A

Daney In Distress!

Good news!! My boyfriend came up from base to surprise me and got the motor out, took it apart and cleaned the contacts, i now have lovely flowing hot air!! I owe him sooo many beers (once we've comepleted dry Jan of course) Thanks for everyones help and suggestions!
  2. A

Daney In Distress!

So no luck getting the motor out from under the glove box. Not sure how to reach it any other way as the bottom of the motor is all I can see from there, I’ve watched videos on how to pull it out but I just don’t think I’m strong enough! I have to do a two hour journey to see my partner...
  3. A

Daney In Distress!

UPDATE: hi guys managed to get some time to actually get under the glovebox, we have power to the blower motor but no movement, looks like I’m going to have to take it out to see if I can manual spin it, fingers crossed I don’t break anything!!
  4. A

Daney In Distress!

Luckily i'm small and bendy, just lack the strength lol
  5. A

Daney In Distress!

It had gas when i brought the car last year and then shortly ran out (AC button just flashes at me) and just normal air would come through on cold setting (this isn't a problem for me i can just crack a window) I noticed the blowers have stopped working when I got the vehicle back at the...
  6. A

Daney In Distress!

My grandad has one too, i get confused some times when he shouts dinner is ready..does he mean me or the Echo???? hmmmmm :confused:
  7. A

Daney In Distress!

AC is out of gas, think theres a hole in the condenser, i dont rly care for ac to be fair, just open a window im am hot. Will get that sorted once I have sorted everything else :) I just want to be toasty when im driving to/from work!!!!
  8. A

if you know a ford ranger owner please pass this on !

Unfortunately this is very common especially on Transits/Rangers and the like. When i worked for Ford we used to get people come in to get a new spare wheel as these were also being cut off over night by some not so respectful members of society, frustrating to say the least.
  9. A

RAC warranties

Hi, I used to work for Ford and Audi as a service advisor, so i used to deal with these kinda situations all the time... Car would come in to have an investigation into juddering or loss of power..Customer doesn't want to pay for the 30mins diag fee, thinks it should be covered udner the...
  10. A

Daney In Distress!

Hi! I've checked all fuses with multimeter hoping it was just a blown fuse. AC doesn't give me cold air and it needs regassing/new condenser Will I have to take the motor out to manually spin it? Thank you for your suggestions, i'll give an update when i've had a chance to get under the...
  11. A

Daney In Distress!

Thanks EmilysDad, I'll give it a go when I get home from work. Appreciate it! x
  12. A

Daney In Distress!

Hi Blobcat, LOL thanks for pointing that out! Just wanted to cover my plate, silly me haha have to check my grandads workshop or batt my eyelashes at the lads at a shop, Ill give that a go! Thanks!
  13. A

Daney In Distress!

Hi EmilysDad, Thanks for the suggestion! That could well be it, (a lot cheaper than replacing the unit) I will have to give a go, were you able to do this from under the glove box or did you have to remove anything? Thanks again!
  14. A

Daney In Distress!

Pic attached!
  15. A

Daney In Distress!

Hi Everyone! I have owned my C200 since April 2019 and it has not skipped a beat. I brought it on 102k on the clock and full service history. I had to get some work done to it along with a relationship break up and moving house, moved jobs, lost the key so had to get a new one ect It's been a...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom