Search results

1. DariusE400

Mercedes E400 CGI Stage 1 Calibration with Dyno!!!

how much do you charge for the remap ? wanted mine done but lockdown messed it up
  2. DariusE400

There is no E400 CDI in UK market If you are referring to the E350 CDI true i had one they did not come with it My E220 CDI didnt either
  3. DariusE400

the e400 does not come with adblue
  4. DariusE400

it says bluetec on the pictures thats a diesel mate
  5. DariusE400

First Merc

Welcome and nice ride , i remember picking up my CL from Manchester many years ago , was on the M6 heading back to London first time i had ever driven a V8 very nice car , but yes ABC can be issue as many CL owners find out.
  6. DariusE400

Purchase Guidance for CLA or C class

yeah def disregard the cla
  7. DariusE400

There is an internal fault in the Steering Angle Sensor

you can buy a used one this is a common fault
  8. DariusE400

Purchase Guidance for CLA or C class

, look at steveneagell toyota they have some great deals you can pick up a mercedes sometimes for 150£ per month
  9. DariusE400

Hey newbie here

Its a hard one mate , it will void the warranty i got a 3 year warranty on the car so not sure will def try and sort out a resonator delete try and get a bit more sound of it
  10. DariusE400

Hi From London

Hey Welcome and congrats
  11. DariusE400

What should I expect / avoid for £10,000?

i would go for facelift eclass petrol around 14 grand worth the odd 100£ per month extra on finance , just finance the remaining amount , although the one in the picture is 17 grand i have seen this shape for even 11500£ with panoramic roof led headlights rev cam and premium sound system , this...
  12. DariusE400

Hey newbie here

Im contemplating not really sure ive heard some bad stories have you had it done ?
  13. DariusE400

Hey newbie here

Many thanks , i think the same engine you have the 3.5 L was also available for one year in the new shape , altough mine is the 3 L one , im pretty sure yours can get 400 bhp too
  14. DariusE400

Recent New Owner of ML270 CDI 04 plate 120k

Welcome , im familiar with the 270 diesel engine its a good engine but lacks power my e270 and clk270 were slow as F, i think its a cylinder engine and as much as i liked those cars the 6 cylinder diesels are much more refined
  15. DariusE400

I just got roasted for insurance..big time.

i had the same issue , but my friend told me about the above mentioned and it works , alot of the insurance companies are not the underwriter they are just the middle man so the data will be shared amongs several insurers, any way you live you learn.
  16. DariusE400

Hey newbie here

Thank you for the warm welcome , Thank you wighty yes ive heard of them , will check it out many thanks
  17. DariusE400

Hello there!

Welcome and great choice im new too colour ?
  18. DariusE400

I just got roasted for insurance..big time.

always use someone elses reg no and different name use a nearby road and only when you find the best desl then open up a separate account snd fill in details , they know you are desperate otherwise
  19. DariusE400

Hey newbie here

Hi new on here but been reading for few years on and off im on my 8th Mercedes currently E400 2014 has anyone done a ecu remap ? read online can get 400 bhp not bad considering output is 333 stock

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom