Search results

1. R

Adjusting headlights

And btw I searched the manual for the info but just couldn’t find it?? My bad A Slightly embarrassed Rob
  2. R

Adjusting headlights

Hi guys. Well the good news is apparently the headlights are good for driving abroad without the need for any adjustment! I contacted Mercedes and they just replied quoting for following from the Owners Manual “ Notes on changing the lights when driving abroad. It is not necessary to change...
  3. R

Adjusting headlights

No I’d missed the link entirely . I’ve just read it and sounds promising? Rob
  4. R

Adjusting headlights

Well said !
  5. R

Adjusting headlights

No nothing at all regarding the lights , I’ll try the beam against a wall later this evening and see what’s what ? At worse I’ll just have to buy stickers ! cheers for all your help with this Rob
  6. R

Adjusting headlights

Thanks I’ll try that and take it from there? many thanks
  7. R

Adjusting headlights

Hi. Well the Vin code reader says under lights the following Static LED Headlamps, Left-Hand Traffic I guess I’ll be using the stickers
  8. R

Adjusting headlights

Thanks so much for the wealth of info, much appreciated Rob
  9. R

Adjusting headlights

Not sure to be honest ?
  10. R

Adjusting headlights

Sorry should have said . The manual was the first thing I checked then the main dealership and after spending half hour on phone I gave up !
  11. R

Adjusting headlights

Hi, I’m new here so hello to all. I have a A180d on a 2019 plate and I am trying to find out if I can manually adjust the headlights for European driving or would I have to use the stick on things? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Rob

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom