Search results

1. Dringo

G350d DPF issues, please help!!

I hope you got this resolved Canven. I can also recommend Star Services in Reading, although not used for a couple of years. Also John Griffiths, MB Indie also in Caversham, Reading. I had the issues with G350 and failing NOX sensors. The ECU was far too sensitive with those sensors and the...
  2. Dringo

EQG Status and News

Any insights in the community on how/when the EQG will be announced/released and what the final spec will be? I mean we have seen the EQG Prototype, and heard it will have 4 motors, and 'potentially' a square spare wheel, based on the S-Class Q form factor. But what else. So many other things...
  3. Dringo

torque settings

Hopefully there will be a G-Class Register within MercedesBenz Club shortly. And older is G-Wagen. Not waggon, wagon, waggin... :)
  4. Dringo

4x4

Just re-visiting this post. I can't believe no-one proposed the OP consider a G-Wagen. Just a couple of suggestions of the R-Class, another ML or a GL. Since the OP posted this in a MB forum, I would have thought he expected some other MB alternatives from the list offered. So I would say...
  5. Dringo

G Waggon Advise please .

Well, a lot of varied input to this one. I wonder what the end result was. Brabus is the more extreme variant of AMGin a MB. The engine, the wheels, the body. Both AMG and Brabus command a premium because of the 'enhancement', but in the case of Brabus, it does tend to be a bit OTT (in my...
Top Bottom