Search results

1. I

Confused F Service - Where to Service around Ruislip

Hi, I have a 2003 E320 diesel Auto. I had a B service done last year from Sapphire in Harrow. Now my car has come up with a F service. After reading some posts it seems like a big service. Also I'm reading that Merc now only do A & B services. I'm confused, I thought the B service was a big...
  2. I

Keyless Entry Stopped - Key recognised in Car!

Hi, My keyless entry on ym W211 320 2003 has always been a bit hit and miss, but now it has stopped working. If I try to open the door I get a message coming up on the dash saying "key recognised in the car". I know for a fact that there is no other key in the car abnd it will not open...
  3. I

Malfunction Electric Consumers switched off /Battery problem :( Stressed! HELP

Hi I need help please!, I have a 2003 E320 diesel W211. I went on holiday and came back to find my car battery dead. (Even though ym neighbour started it once a week!) So I jump started it and everything seemed fine. After a round trip of 50 miles just when I was getting home I got the...
  4. I

Loosing power - Seem like Turbo not working - Help !

Hi, I've got a w211 2003 320 Cdi. While driving to work today I noticed the power was dropping and it felt like there was no turbo. When I put my foot down it just took ages to accelerate. I've read other posts and most people say there cars gone into "limp mode", but I was still able to...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom