Search results

1. A

1972 350sl front antenna

Hi The automatic antenna on my 1972 350sl (R107) has been misbehaving. It continues to try to wind down the aerial after it is fully down - resulting in a flat battery. I've disconnected it from the Becker head unit for now but does anyone know how to get at the antenna? It's situated on the...
  2. A

1972 350sl interior retrim

Hi I forgot about my old Mercedes 350sl and left it in a garage (embarrassingly for 14 years) whilst I moved away, had kids etc. I went back and got her about a year ago and had everything done bodywork-wise and mechanically too. Looks really beautiful. Now I want the interior done. The...
  3. A

1972 350sl Throttle position sensor

Hi I've had my old 1972 350sl renovated and it looks great. Only problem is that the engine runs really rough. Hesitates when pulling away, hesitates at about 1,500 revs and after about 200 miles after a service pretty much hesitates all the time. I've been told by the garage it needs a new...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom