Search results

1. B

Foot Well Heating

Hi. i have a CLK 240 '02 and air con and normal heating works fine APART FROM no heat seems to direct to the footwells. is this an easy fix?
  2. B

Gyro Judder when stationary !!??

Hi i have a CLK 240 on a '52 plate. Auto and randomly when coming to a stop (traffic lights etc) the rev's drop to almost stall point (it doesn't stall) and there is what i can only decribe as a gyroscopic side to side slow judder. the rev's then blip up and it settles. the worrying thing is...
  3. B

central locking

Hi, The passenger door on my CLK 240 doesn't open from the outside even though the lock is in the "up" position. Before i take the door panel off and look at the mechanism is there a known fault that would cause this ? (it opens fine from the inside handle?

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom