Search results

1. s500colin

What is your experience of LPG Fuel

I have a 4.7L Amazon Landcruiser that is duel fuel petrol/LPG, having just had an expensive engine rebuild I would suggest you check the car LPG system has been well maintained and the engine runs perfectly if it runs lumpy on tick over walk away as it probably has valve issues. Garages that now...
  2. s500colin

Towbar needed fitting..... Southampton/Barking.

Have you tried these guys https://www.towbarservicesltd.co.uk/
  3. s500colin

w220 boot tension springs

MBS Only replaced the springs on mine, I'm sure the springs only cost around £25 to £30 max per side plus fitting
  4. s500colin

w220 boot tension springs

Not that dear from mercedes parts I've had two replaced by MBS, these were both cheaper than the price I got quoted for second hand ones

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom