Search results

1. P

Cruise control instantly fixes no downshift

Referred to this problem amongst others in the following post but spotted something significant today! http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=113313 CLK320 has not been shifting down and I can do a mile @5000 revs and barely touching throttle, does it everyday straight onto...
  2. P

Clk320 1999 Petrol 13MPG and other niggles

Firstly a hi to everyone and to to say that I love the forum and have read mountains of info already. Wasted the first 40yrs of my life not owning a Merc but have rectified that and have a 99 Clk320 W208. I love it and will be owning more no doubt/with any luck! BUT Here are the niggles...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom