Search results

1. B

Sepentine broke (cut), now air conditioner compressor doesn't start anymore, could it be related ? Solution: change it only ?

NOT YET Yes I have read somewhere: The air conditioning compressor is capable of breaking the serpentine belt a couple of ways. If the AC compressors seizes while operating, the shock load can snap the serpentine belt. If the AC clutch bearing seizes while the AC compressor is not operating...
  2. B

Sepentine broke (cut), now air conditioner compressor doesn't start anymore, could it be related ? Solution: change it only ?

Sepentine broke (cut), now air conditioner compressor doesn't start anymore, could it be related ? Solution: change it only ? hello, thank you if someone can tell me if my only solution is to change the air condition compressor or if I should investigate more ? I was driving, then got a...
  3. B

I read about spring rubbers cause of tire problem ? is it the reason and is it expensive to fix ?

I still don't know the cause but I found people with the same problem, so there must be a fix ?
  4. B

I read about spring rubbers cause of tire problem ? is it the reason and is it expensive to fix ?

Brand new michelin pilot sport, I do not really believe in a faulty michelin tyre, but maybe ? thank you.
  5. B

Wait for brakes light ON to change brake pads, bad idea ? is it too late already if warning lights turns ON ?

hello, is it true that if you wait that your brake light turns ON to change your brake pads, it's already too late, and then you will also have to change the brake pads sensors that alerts you when your pads are dead ? Also, I have been told that you do not always need to change your brake...
  6. B

it seems not possible to do any REAR alignment on a C-class w205, only front can be aligned.
  7. B

Thank you ! Only rear right tire has problems, other 3 tires are perfect. What should I do please ? Thanks again.
  8. B

Hello, do you know what can be the reason why I had to change the rear right tire after 15000 kms ? I read about spring rubbers ? is it the reason and is it expensive to fix ? Thank you so much for your help.
  9. B

Is Artico as good as leather..?

hello, any idea how to know if benz seats are fake or real leather ?!
  10. B

Benz C-class W205 OBD II Car Tracking and Diagnostic Devices ?

hello, I found this about OBD II GPS trackers and diagnostic: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-obd-ii-car-tracking-and-diagnostic-devices/ Is anybody using one and can confirm that it will work on a W205 Cclass ? Can i know which one you bought and if you are satisfied ? I just found...
  11. B

How do you change oil on your cclass w205 since 2014 ? drain or extract oil ?

hello, thank you again, but are you all saying that the cclass engine sump is made of plastic !? this part ? And hot engine oil is kept in a plastic container ?! Sorry if the question is stupid, I just want a confirmation. thanks again./
  12. B

So it seems ok to extract it from the top... But still many people believe that draining is better... Still confused :-) Thanks to all <3
  13. B

How do you change oil on your cclass w205 since 2014 ? drain or extract oil ? hello, it seems that the official procedure from Benz for any C-class W205 since 2014 is vacuum / extract from the top, can you confirm ? My feeling is that this procedure is not as good as draining, but Benz...
  14. B

MB w205 C180 2015 Sunroof tilt problem

Is it ok since ? thanks.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom