Search results

1. I

W221 S320 turbo issue

Have you checked the air filters? Or intake blockage? I had the same problem once in a snow storm, after a bit of investigation I saw my intake was blocked with ice/snow Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. I

ML270 swirl flap question

I did my flap delete on my om642, I love it, I just took my Tig and welded the holes shut. Put a 4.7k resistor in place, no problems anymore Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. I

Car shaking

I had the same thing happen to my jetta tdi, turned out to be the alternator pulled clutch, they cease up sometimes, my r class om642 has also a clutch on the alternator pulley, remove the belt, and see if the pulley slips in the reverse direction, or is it cease up. Sent from my SM-G965U using...
  4. I

Mercedes R-Class R320 CDI Variant Coding

Hi I just finished the Om642 oil cooler seal change, engine seems to be working good, but I get the original shutter and sluggish shifting on my transmission during lite acceleration takeoff from stop, I went through all the transmission adaptation in DAS, but nothing seems to change when I...
  5. I

Hi all

Hi I'm Industrial mechanic and a plc programmer, and working on my Mercedes after work

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom