Search results

1. General patten

immobiliser and rear view mirror repair R129 1995 320 sl

I had this on my 1996 w140 s320..I solved it by pulling fuse number 9 out in the boot,waited 1 minute and put fuse back in..it reset air pump and started straight away..hope this helps..red and green lights was flashing in interior mirror say that immobilizer was stuck on
  2. General patten

Help please! Any Alternator Repairers/Refurbishers?

I just payed £113 for brand new alternator and £9.50 for new v belt from auto doc.com..for my Mercedes s320 w140
  3. General patten

Brake Light Switch Again

****** hell,Does the brake light switch control the hole car lol
  4. General patten

S500 W140 immobiliser issue

Well the car is SORTED now.....the problem was the PSE pump"central locking"..I pulled out fuse 9 waited 30sec put fuse back in and opened door on remote and it worked,car started first time..
  5. General patten

Would that stop central locking opening on ir key fob
  6. General patten

:(****** car has immobilised again....really getting on my tits now..I had the ir key fob checked out and that was all fine,so didn't need a new ir fob after all.....car battery went flat so charged up re connected and opened car wit key,went to start and she started first time..locked the car...
  7. General patten

My car is working again now..WOOP WOOP
  8. General patten

P have been working away last few weeks,sending my key off tomorrow to see if it can get repaired..fingers crossed
  9. General patten

Can my 1996 s320 get remapped then
  10. General patten

What do they sell,do at msl
  11. General patten

I have just phoned them and they said can repair the key or reprogram a new one.....WOOP WOOP ...Dancing with joy.....thank you fellow MERC buffs
  12. General patten

I will give them a try
  13. General patten

Changed key fob batterys,put new car battery on it,locksmiths tested key and said no signal from transponder..done resync process...red and green lights in interior flashing at same time.....I have spent last 2months Reading MERC forums...ask looks Mercedes and they said cant get key fob no more
  14. General patten

I'm with AA,I had more knowledge than he did lol...
  15. General patten

I'm in hastings and the immobiliser is stuck on so can't drive
  16. General patten

Who can sort this..because mercedes ain't interested"being the best car ever built" it's a joke...maybe Mercedes owners should file a law suit!!!l have always been a Mercedes owner and don't wish to change brand and go and by a BMW lol
  17. General patten

I'm having same trouble with my 1996 s320 w140.....immobiliser stuck on...and it's getting on my TITS as no one seems to no the answer or it's a secret ....my car only has 75,000 on it and the mot is due in a month..l don't want to scrap it
  18. General patten

Disabling the immobiliser

Did anyone solve this problem ???....I have a 1996 s320 lwb and my immobiliser is stuck on....please help

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom