Search results

1. P

Mercedes ME

Sorry. My fault I have a 209.....his is a 204! Should read my own posts more carefully! Thank you for the advice :-)
  2. P

Mercedes ME

Hi all. My friend has a 2012 w209 220cdi with Mercedes ME fitted in to the ODB port. A couple of days ago he had the ESP, ABS ETC messages normally generated by defective ABS sensor. I have a Carsoft scanner I was going to read his codes for him but the Mercedes ME module is fitted in to the...
  3. P

clk convertible roof seal

Hi Wighty. I've tried gummipfledge but not silicone grease. I will get some this weekend. Thank you for the reply :)
  4. P

clk convertible roof seal

I have a very small leak on the drivers die of the roof made worse when driving. Looking at the seal there is a rubber pipe inside the seal which runs from one side of the roof to the other a the top of the windscreen. This pipe/tube looks like it is comressed and not forming a full seal. It is...
  5. P

what year is safe rust wise

Just bought a 2004 a209 and also no rust :-)
  6. P

Severe Battery Drain on 2004 W209 Convertible

Well make me number 3. My new car (2004 clk) is beautiful but today has thrown all the same issues in the seed post for this thread.........sad thing is I've only owed the car 3 days. I really hope its just a low battery. Did anyone ever get a resolution to this?

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom